What we do
We operate in four market sectors, with each sector defined by a common requirement for specialist design, manufacturing, and installation expertise.
Solutions available may differ by geographical market
Windows, facades, entrance projects, bolted glass structures, shopfronts, doors and screens using in-house systems or system house collaboration with bespoke designed solutions for internal and external use.
We have industry-leading products, designers and manufacturing capability that enables us to provide unique and very desirable solutions.
Large curtain wall and envelope projects using in-house systems or system house collaboration.
We are experts in designing and installing curtain wall solutions to meet your project's specific requirements for fire, acoustics, thermal, structural, wind and weather.
Large, complex 3D and 2D unitised façades using in-house systems or system house collaboration.
Typically, we are involved with full envelope packages through to simple double-skin facades, with a critical focus on innovative solutions installed with reduced time and cost on-site. The historical demands of Scandinavian designers have led to us working closely with architects to fulfil their vision in an innovative, practical and cost-effective way.
HansenGroup can offer post-sales services to give peace-of-mind and help ensure that our products continue to perform well for many years.
Our service department can offer:
- Replacement and repair of shop facades
- Replacement and repair of shop doors and windows
- Glass replacement and glass work
- Service and repair of windows and door systems
- Maintenance and repair of door closers, locking, handles and other fittings
- Other service and repair work
- Where rapid action is needed, our nationwide presence ensures that we can move forward quickly and secure and repair after a burglary
Services available may differ by geographical markets.